ALKA 2002-Component Transparent and Clear Ultra-High Solid Polyaspartic
UV Stable Polyaspartic Topcoat
Alka 200 is a two component, clear, ultra-high solid poly urea polyaspartic topcoat designed for use over concrete floor coatings. Alka 200 is low VOC topcoats with low viscosity allowing film thickness to build in excess of standard systems with water clarity and mirror-like smoothness and gloss.
As a clear topcoat for :
- Decorative Flake systems,
- Epoxy self-levelling floor toppings,
- Exterior and interior decorative flooring finishes.
- Metallic floorings or Liquid Marbles.
- Extermely bright, clear and transparent.
- Low viscosity.
- Exceptionally Tough & Durable,
- Excellent bond strength.
- Easy application/Can be applied by brush or roller.
- Multi-purpose use.
- Ultra-High solids as supplied.
- Protects new concrete from abuse.
- Rejuvenates worn surfaces, to a smooth finish.
- Designed to take heavy loads.
- Available in bulk quantities.
- Good mechanical resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Short waiting times before subsequent coatings.
12 Kg / 60 Kg, 8 Kg Resin & 4 Kg hardener / 40 Kg Resin & 20 Kg hardener
– clear & transparent.
Shelf life: 12 months
Store away from direct sunlight and away from naked flames, sparks and heating.
Flash point >25 C
Density: 1.0 Kg/L
Pot Life (at 25 C)
approximately 25 minutes
Curing time (at 25 C)
Touch Dry Time: 3-6 hours
Re-coat able: 6-8 hours
Light traffic: 3 days
Full cure: 7 days.
Alka 200 can be applied by brush, roller, spray or squeegee.
Please bear in mind that Alka 200 has a special solvent. Normal Xylene solvents must not be used for thinning.
CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT
Xylene can be used for cleaning tools and equipment before the mixed compound begins to harden. Once cured, It can only be removed mechanically.