ALKA 110 T2-Component, Textured High Build Durable 100% Solids Non Blooming Epoxy Coating
Textured Epoxy Coating
Alka 110T is a 2-component thixotropic, high viscosity,100% solid solvent-free high build pigmented epoxy coating for durable, decorative finishes. It can be applied to vertical surfaces in addition to providing durable floor surface and provides an outstanding balance of physical strength, flexibility and chemical resistance.
Alka 110T designed for a variety of Industrial and commercial applications:
- Warehouses, storage and packaging areas,
- Food & Beverage Processing,
- Clean rooms and Laboratories,
- Automotive Service Areas and Garages,
- Food and beverage production,
- Bars and food preparation areas,
- Shop Floors,
- Waste Water & Sewage.
- Durable, heavy duty and Seamless,
- Very good abrasion resistance,
- Very good chemical resistance,
- Excellent resistance to whiteneing / blooming from early exposure to surface moisture,
- Textured non-slip surface,
- Solvent-free and non-flammable,
- Fast installation,
- Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surfaces,
- Easily cleaned and maintained,
- Fast return-to-service
24 Kg, 18 Kg Resin & 4 Kg hardener & 2 Kg Pigment
Shelf life: 12 months
Store away from direct sunlight and away from naked flames, sparks and heating.
Flash point >25 C
Density: 1.33 Kg/L
Recommended coating thickness is approximately 200-300 microns per coat
Pot Life (at 25 C)
approximately 15 minutes
Curing time (at 25 C)
Tack free time: 8 hours
Re-coat able: 12-24 hours
Light traffic: 4 days
Full cure: 7 days.
Approximately 0,25–0,3 kg/m² applied as a roller coating.
Approximately 0,9–1,2 kg/m² applied as a self-smoothing wearing course or as finish locking coats on textured finishes.
Alka 110T Coating can be applied using a squeegee, roller, brush, or may be sprayed using airless equipment. Selection of application method is dependent on the type of finish required.
CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT
Xylene can be used for cleaning tools and equipment before the mixed compound begins to harden. Once cured, It can only be removed mechanically.